Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Year Ago Today...


A year ago today? Well, I was in sunny Florida to photograph a Pierce Fire Truck during the 50'th anniversary running of the Daytona 500. The shots I were asked to take were nice enough, but I wanted to get something special, something extra, so I asked if there was any way we could shoot the fire truck on the track about dusk. Fortunately I was with a great group of Daytona 500 Track Firefighters who were willing to go the extra mile and stay late to get the shot. Could not have gotten it done without their help! I hope they enjoy the results.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm an admin for a group called Beyond Our Time, and we'd love to have this added to the group!

    If you're agree just sendme a messagge with your OK and I'll post it just linking to your blogspot.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent image... I love the light, color, composition, and energy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reply to Beyond our time,
    Yes, it is ok for you to link to my blog site.
    Thanks,
    Glen

    ReplyDelete