Friday, June 5, 2009

Sunrise Today


 Last night I thought it might be nice to add a sunrise shot to my blog.  After all, with everything happening these days, a nice sunrise shot just might cheer some people up. I know sunrise always make me feel better. 

So in the black of night I grabbed a camera fired up the motorcycle and off I went, another adventure. 

  As the sky lightened, I rode along  hoping for a warm colorful sunrise, with magic light filtering through the low lying fog embracing the rolling hills.

 But reality set in when the sun rose to greet a plain, pale blue sky with no ground fog, and yes I was in flat dairy land Wisconsin, so no rolling hills or anything else to help me find the beautiful sunrise shot that I was hoping for. I did however see some daisies, and I was enjoying a nice morning ride on the bike.

 So I guess sometimes, if we can't find that perfect sunrise,  we can be happy with the daisies we find by the side of the road...

4 comments:

  1. Great capture Glen.. from the daisies, the tree in the background, the crop and yes, the sunrise. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una imagen muy bonita con una luz especial.
    Me gusta.

    Un saludo desde el sur de España.

    ReplyDelete
  3. блог очень романтичный и красивый

    ReplyDelete