Monday, June 29, 2009

Yamaha



Thought it was about time I show some real work again.
These are just two shots from large series I shot with Hoffman York, for Yamaha's Parts and  Accessories Division.  The challenge was to first find and shoot great scenes that would be a perfect  environment for the different Yamaha vehicles, then to shoot the vehicles in the studio,
matching the lighting and perspective to that of  the scene. The key is to make the two shots blend seamlessly so when viewed no one can tell. These, and the other shots from the series
 can be seen on Yamalube containers any ware in the world.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing! You are very very talented! I'd love to witness this process in action! And... a small request... any photos of your woodworking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is one of the best photoblogs I've seen. I admire your creativity. You're a very talented photographer and you capture your images so well. Nice work, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your kind words.
    Also I will post some woodworking today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos on this blog are much too good to be viewed this small. I am in awe of your work.
    Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely blog and your photos are amazing. Thanks for our comment and your visiting in my blog.

    I love this photo :-) and I guess you know why.
    Is it OK to link?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure as long as thier is no commercial use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ment only to link to your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting, I would be happy to have you link to my blog.

    ReplyDelete